We are always looking for good people
Employment opportunities arise from time to time as we expand our global presence. Troxler employees are dedicated and hard-working people who work as a team.
Customer Advocate/Inside Sales Representative
Field Service & Repair Calibration Technician-Sacramento, CA
Junior Electrical Engineer
Junior Embedded Software Engineer
Junior Mechanical Engineer
How to Apply
If you would like to explore employment with Troxler Labs, please send us your resume in PDF or Word format and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com in the following format:
Subject: Resume: [Job Title or Number]
You can also fax your information to Human Resources at 919.485.2257. No phone calls, please!
In addition to a competitive salary, full time employees are offered the following benefits:
- Paid vacation (may accrue every year)
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (with dependent FSA)
- Life insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life for self and family
- Short-term Disability
- Long-Term Disability and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Educational assistance
Return to Top
Working for Troxler
Troxler Electronic Laboratories, Inc., is a small- to mid-sized, privately owned business and is the worldwide leader in the manufacture of precision quality control instruments used in the construction industry. We are committed to remaining number one by employing the best and most innovative professionals in the business.
Troxler offers the advantages of a family-run company. You are not a number at Troxler; you are an individual whose ideas will be heard. Human resources, manufacturing, R&D, and accounting are all under the same roof. With the open-door policy, you can see anyone almost any time. Billy Troxler, the CEO, works out of his office at the RTP location and is often available if you need to speak with him.
If being involved in a project from beginning to end and working in a friendly, relaxed environment at a stable RTP business appeals to you, then check out our current job openings listed above.
Return to Top
Employment FAQs and Tips
How do I obtain an interview with Troxler?
You will first need to express your interest in Troxler by submitting a resume either through e-mail or by faxing it to 919.485.2257. If your profile matches what we're looking for, we will contact you. No phone calls, please!
- Be specific about which position you are applying for on your cover letter and resume. List the job by name, job number, date you saw the listing, and the source of the listing (newspaper ad, website, etc.).
- List all the degrees held and any other classes and courses that better qualify you for the position.
- List all your relevant work experience.
- Be sure your contact information is correct and has a phone number where you can be reached.
NOTE: A job title or number must accompany all resumes in order to be considered for a posted opening.
- Learn about Troxler before arriving. Surfing our website is a very good way to learn about the products we make and why they are used. Understanding a little about our industry will help you stand out.
- Be prepared to speak and answer questions about your education and your relevant work experience.
- When arriving at Troxler, you will be asked to complete an application. Provide the names and contact information of professional references (not relatives) and the names and phone numbers of your former employers.
- Know the name and extension for the person you have come to see. You will need to dial it from the phone in the lobby.
- Bring extra copies of your resume (at least one per interviewer).
Return to Top