GyroPave™ is the software companion to Troxler's Model 4140 and 4141 Gyratory Compactors. GyroPave provides a flexible and powerful tool to collect and process densification data from the gyratory compactor.
If you would like to purchase Troxler's GyroPave™ software, please follow these steps:
1. Download the software at http://www.troxlerlabs.com/downloads/software/GyroPave.zip .
2. Once you have downloaded the .zip file, extract the Setup file.
3. Run the Setup file on the computer where you wish to install the software and follow the default prompts.
4. The first time you run the program, you will be prompted to activate your Troxler Software Product. Follow the prompt for activation.
5. On the next screen, you will be presented with two User Codes (User Code 1 and User Code 2).
6. Email these codes to Troxler at email@example.com .
You will receive your activation codes to enable your software in a timely manner.
GyroPave enables users to manage multiple project files. Project files contain compaction data loaded either directly from the compactor or from stored compactor data files within the computer. These project files can contain up to twelve samples with varying mix design parameters. GyroPave can calculate the Superpave™ mix design properties. GyroPave provides a number of sample worksheets (templates) and macros for Microsoft® Excel® to automate a number of common tasks in the Superpave mix design process. GyroPave simplifies the design process by: Collecting data from the gyratory compactor during or after compaction. Automatically performing the mix design calculations. You can view, print, or graph the resulting densification properties. For ease of use, GyroPave is configured into two distinct phases that are in accordance with Superpave mix design procedures: Phase 1: Selection of Design Aggregate Structure (DAS) Phase 2: Determination of Optimum Asphalt Content (OAC) GyroPave is not limited to designing Superpave mixes. GyroPave also enables the user to perform field performance testing with the compactor to ensure Troxler Quick QC compliance with Superpave. In addition to the analysis provided with this program, the user can copy the height data from the compactor to another spreadsheet.